Started in 2012, Build My Online Store is one of the longest running e-commerce podcasts on iTunes. Initially started as an interview show, co-host Travis Marziani was brought on in August 2014 to join Terry Lin on the show.
Travis runs a store called B Dancewear, a family business that sells made-to-order dance clothing. Terry runs a store called Baller Leather that sells ultra-slim men’s leather wallets. He also runs an e-commerce digital marketing agency that helps online stores with email marketing and content marketing.
Get A New Email Lead Magnet For Your Store:
Most visitors are not ready to purchase from your store on their first visit. If you’re not capturing their contact information, chances are they will forget and never come back.
That’s why we’re helping other e-commerce stores brainstorm, create, and publish a new email lead magnet so that you can get more subscribers, prospects, and customers. Check out how we can help here.
- How To Handle Fear, Uncertainty, Loneliness, and Insecurity
- How To Engineer Your Own Serendipity
- Starting An E-Commerce Business At 10 Years Old
- What’s It Like To Move On From Your First Business?
- E-Commerce 3.0 With Ezra Firestone
- The 80/20 To $100,00 In 3 Months
- E-Commerce Business Fundamentals
- Conversions Roundtable with Anton Kraly, Johnny FD, and Will Evans
- The Art Of Winning Back Lost Customers
- A Roadmap From $10K/mo to $40K/mo
Manufacturing And Product Sourcing:
- A Guide To The Canton Fair And Sourcing In China
- All Roads Lead To China: Product Sourcing And Manufacturing
- Lessons From Crowdfunding Over 15 Kickstarter Campaigns
- Branding Lessons From Raising $474,106 on Kickstarter
- Part 1 of 3: Finding An Idea And Getting Started
- Part 2 of 3: Product Listing Optimizations And Amazon SEO
- Part 3 of 3: Fulfillment And Logistics On Amazon