Terry just moved to NYC after being out of the US for the last ten years. Here’s a quick update on the last few months and getting back on track with the podcast in the coming weeks. Terry also has a new side project for a mobile cart recovery tool (Cart Hawk) that you can learn more about in this episode.
Here’s What Cart Hawk Does:
- Recover abandoned mobile shopping carts with email.
- Build your email list of subscribers.
- Close the attribution loop of mobile paid traffic campaigns on desktop.
Here’s How Cart Hawk Works:
- On the “View Cart” page, mobile shoppers will get an option to click “Buy It Later On Desktop”.
- This prompts an email entry where we email the cart URL to the shopper with existing items.
- We’ll parse the data for marketing pixels to close the loop when they purchase later on desktop.
- We will also integrate with email marketing tools so that you can also build your list.
If you’d like to get a free invite to the beta, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this will only be available for merchants on Shopify right now.
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune