Everyone says you need to fail to succeed, but what’s it like to actually close down a business that’s not going the way you want it to be? That’s what we’ll be talking about in this episode with my friend Lau Hanly, who recently moved on from her previous business called Fierce For Life. We get honest about what happens when things don’t work out, and how to read the signs that you should move on.
- Why quitting your job is a trivial event.
- Dealing with initial aspirations vs. reality of business .
- Does nobody want your product, or your marketing message off?
- How to muster up courage to kill your first business.
- Why school and university is counterproductive to entrepreneurship.
- Helping family, friends, and significant others understand this decision.
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 24:57
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune