In three months, Natural Stacks has grown to a $100,000 monthly revenue business in the supplements industry. Tune in to hear Ben’s thoughts on hustling offline, spreading the word, and planting the seeds of serendipity that don’t pay off months or years later.
- Background of CILTEP and the nootropics industry
- The secret tool to find disruption opportunities in a market
- Outreach and groundwork strategies to big-name influencers
- Doing things that don’t scale and grassroots marketing
- Beauty in simplicity, quality, and a great product
March 2014 mastermind calls will kick off soon.
Join the mastermind list to get more info when it opens up.
Mentions in the Episode:
- Tropical MBA #231
- Info Products vs. Digital Products
- CILTEP Nootropics Stack (15% off code TLINBABY until March 2014)
- Tim Ferriss
- Bulletproof Executive
Episode Length: 47:53
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
Haha I’ve been pronouncing it “kill-tep” this whole time. Good show guys!
Same here, ha!
6 figures monthly baller status
We had to revise the title. Storyline was $100,000 in three months, not monthly. We’re getting there though 🙂
Great interview Ben.
1) Does Ciltep have any health warnings, specifically for people with heart arrhythmia’s and related? In your research have you come across any information about this?
All of the ingredients used in CILTEP are on the FDA’s generally regarded as safe (GRaS) list and there are no known complications. Because we open source our products and provide the full ingredient list, it’s very easy to consult with your physician before taking any Natural Stacks supplements. This is something that you’d be unable to do with most other supplements.
Lol you nerds. Aren’t you in the same city right now? Definitely sounds like you were skyping on this interview 😉
Yeah easier to filter out edits etc, like his landlord bringing the laundry over 😀
Great stuff, I`ve just ordere mine!
Hey Ben, I’ve just started selling Ayurvedic herbs on Amazon and have found other sellers flat out lying and misrepresenting both the ingredients and serving dosage information. Most of this does not seem like an honest mistake but a deliberate attempt to misrepresent. This put honest sellers at a competitive disadvantage. Have you run into this and how do you deal with it. Best to you. Thom