What are the best customer service practices for a small e-commerce store? Patrick Speijers joins me this to talk about some tips and best practices, along with a brief introduction on his company Robin that helps provide a great experience to customers. Robin has an innovative technologies that don’t utilize ticketing systems or do-not-reply emails that add a unique personal touch to your online store.
- How does the ticketing system work, and why does Robin not use that?
- Three improvements in the customer experience that can have a big impact
- Viewing customer service as an asset instead of a monthly expense
- Covering all your basics before moving to high-touch interactions
Mentions in the Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune