Recently a book was recommended to me called The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy. Many people claimed this book changed their life, and I can say that they’re right. Everything in this book is authentic and genuine and you will be better off for reading it. In this episode, I share my top 5 takeaways having listened to the audiobook 4-5 times.
- How self-esteem and self-confidence reflects your ability to sell.
- What key qualities do the top salespeople have ?
- How to focus on the right topics with potential customers.
- Why quality is never the primary reason people buy.
- How to find the #1 benefit and #1 objection people care about.
Mentions in the Episode:
- The Psychology Of Selling (Affiliate Link / Non-Affiliate Link)
- The Psychology Of Selling Worksheet / PDF Summary
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune