Within a year, Eric Bandholz and team has built Beardbrand to over $80,000 per month in sales. His brand is focused on the urban beardsman and all products support the lifestyle of their customer. In this episode, we focus on the high level strategy and methods he is using to take the brand to another level.
- Leveraging partnerships to private label your own products
- Creating the company avatar and brand ambassador
- Being part of a men’s culture movement
- How the internet connects customers you’d never reach
- Eric’s counterintuitive approach to increasing sales
March 2014 mastermind calls will kick off soon.
Join the mastermind list to get more info when it opens up.
Mentions in the Episode:
- Radiolab – Brown Box
- Eric Bandholz on the Ecommerce Fuel Podcast
- Eric Bandholz on the Shopify Blog
- Beardbrand Youtube Channel
Episode Length: 34:19
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune