In 2013, Justin Cooke and Joe Magnotti re-branded from Adsense Flippers to Empire Flippers as the focus of their business model changed to solve a bigger market problem. Tune in to hear Justin’s thoughts on what didn’t work out as planned, and how you can avoid the same pitfalls in the future.
- History of Adsense Flippers
- How do other people describe what you do?
- Beginnings of Empire Flippers
- Transitioning the audience from a legacy brand
- Is the “ideal customer” exercise BS?
- Hindsight 20/20 on things that didn’t work out
Mentions in the Episode:
- Top 10 Worst Rebrands
- High Cappin
- Sourcing In Vietnam
- Empire Flippers
- 33 Things You Should Know As An Entrepreneur
- Derek Sivers
- Built To Sell
- James Schramko
- Dan Norris from WP Curve
Episode Length: 31:48
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune