Geekcook designs bags, home furniture, and DIY accessories with a unique and quirky twist. Tune in to hear how Jimi Olaghere runs their US operations with business partners in China who design and manufacture the products. It’s a very interesting story of a Chinese eCommerce business that has gone global with products that sell extremely well in both China and the United States.
- Creating products with emotional connection to the customer
- How to price your products in B2B channels
- Tips on shipping products from China
- Using design to overcome market stigma of Chinese products
- Cash in the Chinese business culture
- Tips for working with a Chinese business partner
Mentions in the Episode:
- Geekcook USA
- Geekcook China
- Star Wars AT-AT Walker
- China eCommerce Portal: Aliexpress
Episode Length: 33:05
- Direct Download: Or right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via app for streaming and RSS for subscriptions
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Stitcher: Internet radio Stream
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, please help leave a positive review on iTunes!