When designing your online store, how do you balance the elements of branding, messaging, and conversions to the customer? Jack Zerby from Goodsie and Flavors.me joins us this week to talk about high level design concepts for building your online store.
- 03:00 – How Goodsie is different from the other e-commerce platforms
- 08:00 – Dynamics of customization and the modern world
- 13:00 – Design as an element of the buying experience
- 16:30 – Trends in minimalist website design
- 20:00 – Why the best design doesn’t always convert better
- 25:00 – Typography, columns, golden ratio, and Fibonacci sequence
- 32:00 – Copywriting, store design, and brand messaging
- 35:30 – Basics of mobile and responsive design
- 40:00 – Future changes in mobile and the right context
- 48:00 – Mobile transactions and shopping trends
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 52:28
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!