Is it possible to get a lower price than Amazon? You can, but only if you live in the UK. Bertie Stephens, CEO and Founder of Flubit joins us this week to show how they are disrupting the online shopping experience by offering exclusive private deals from suppliers direct to customers.
- 03:30 – How Flubit works and gives you a lower price than Amazon.com
- 06:00 – Recapturing the sale via Flubit if it was lost on other platforms
- 07:30 – Typical customers of Flubit and how the concept came about
- 10:00 – Private offers and how sellers can prevent dilution of their brand
- 12:30 – Common products that customers pass through Flubit
- 14:30 – Stickiness of the platform and communicating the concept in marketing
- 19:00 – Future of the “daily deal” business model in e-commerce
- 21:00 – Content and context in e-commerce
- 24:00 – Upcoming disruptions in the e-commerce industry
- 26:30 – Working as a performance double in the Harry Potter films
Mentions in the Episode:
- E-Commerce Fuel Podcast
- E-Commerce Pulse Podcast
- Part 1 of How I Sourced A Product Overseas
- Harry Potter – Order Of The Phoenix
Episode Length: 31:22
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!