Travis Jamison is the co-founder of AMZ Tracker, one of the first Amazon SEO and rank tracking tools to help merchants dominate their listings. Within AMZ Tracker, you can follow your competitor’s sales velocity, super URLs, rank tracking, along with access to an exclusive review club that solves the chicken and egg issue of getting reviews on Amazon in order to have sales momentum.
- Evolution from an SEO agency to Amazon SEO?
- How has Amazon changed in the past 2 years?
- Why did you start AMZ tracker?
- What does AMZ tracker do?
- How does it work?
- What are the biggest takeaways looking at client data?
- Amazon SEO vs. traditional SEO key differences?
- Key elements of an Amazon listing in 2015
- Walk-through of on-page SEO analyzer
- Need sales to get reviews, no reviews that drive sales: What’s the solution?
- Evolution of FBA?
- How sustainable is FBA as a flavor of the month business model?
Mentions In The Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune