Tom Schwab joins us this week from GoodbyeCrutches.com to talk about how he built a content system that generates over 70,000+ organic visitors per month to his online store. We also talk about chasing transactions vs. building a business, and how you can get started today with a simple and effective email content funnel.
- Background of Goodbye Crutches?
- What are the main products?
- Chasing transactions vs. building a business?
- Signs you are just chasing transactions?
- How did you get into the inbound / content game?
- 12 free E-books: How did this start?
- List segmentation and followup process?
- What does your sales funnel look like?
- Balancing B2B and B2C? (doctors, professionals, patients)
- How to get started with your own inbound content?
- Distribution vs. Creation: your thoughts?
Mentions In The Episode:
- Goodbye Crutches
- Tom Schwab’s Blog
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune