Are you using Google Analytics to make the best marketing decisions for your business? With the amount of tools and channels available to conduct online marketing, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the data. That’s why I brought Dan Norris from Web Control Room on the show to explain some advanced segments of Google Analytics to better understand your website traffic.
- Let’s meet! I’ll be in California in late October, details will be posted on www.facebook.com/buildmyonlinestore
- Using Google Analytics to make marketing decisions
- Using campaigns and traceable links to monitor efforts
- A common misconception of direct traffic as organic search
- The real power of advanced segments and using Analytics as a compass
- Dan’s experience testing traffic: 3 Best, 3 Worst
- Tweetadder – Automated follower building
Mentions in the Episode:
- Web Control Room – Google Analytics Advanced Segments
- Web Control Room – Measuring marketing effectiveness with simplified custom segments
- Problogger – 10 Vital Stats For Blog Health
- Problogger – Are You Wasting Time Guest Posting?
- Google Analytics
Episode Length: 27:01
- Direct Download: Or right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
Thanks Terry, it was great to be on the show. You are crushing it with your podcast.
Thanks man, you too!
Loving these podcasts, fantastic questions and guests. A+ 🙂