Books are a great way to hack your education and give you the tools you need to build a business. Entrepreneurship goes hand in hand with self-development, and like a car engine that needs to run on new oil to stay fresh, your brain constantly needs new knowledge to stay on top of things. This week Travis and I share 10 books that had a big impact on our journeys and why we’re recommending them to you.
- Updates from Terry: DCBKK 2014, Reopening of mastermind
- Updates from Travis: Getting restless in Argentina
- #1) The book that’s way over-referenced in our circle of friends.
- #2) The book that shows you different roadmaps within entrepreneurship.
- #3) The book that teaches you new skills can be learned.
- #4) The book that teaches how to influence people.
- #5) The book that you should prioritize over any business podcast.
- #6) The book that teaches you the advantages of being a smaller player .
- #7) The book that shows you how to connect the dots.
- #8) The book that challenges you to think bigger.
- #9) The book that teaches you how to sell.
- #10) The book that shows you how to launch in 7 days.
Mentions in the Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune