As the eldest of thirteen siblings, tune in to hear how Bill Keith and his family grew Perfect Foods Bar from their father’s recipe in 2005 into the multimillion dollar business it is today. Perfect Foods Bar is rooted in the tradition of healthy living that was instilled by their father, with the family now working together to keep his dream alive and share his nutrition principles with the world.
- Background of retail food / grocery chain industry
- Catching the organic wave
- How the organic certification process works
- How the power of a story can grow your business
- How to choose live events with pre-qualified customers
- Using the eCommerce platform as a complimentary service for customers
- The mindset of having your back against the wall
Mentions in the Episode:
- Perfect Foods Bars
- Skool of Life – The Liberating Realization of Your Greatest Fears
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joe’s
Episode Length: 47:11
- Direct Download: Or right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
Thanks for the mention. Hope you found the post valuable. If you’re a podcaster you might know about my other project BlogcasFM and find it enjoyable.
Hey Srini – Definitely, I actually printed a hardcopy of “What You Should Have Learned in School But Never Did” earlier this year and still read it from time to time.
can i get email notifications of new posts on your blog. I dont use readers etc.