Last week Travis and I hosted a Q&A for those starting out with Facebook Ads based on our experiences using the ad platform in the past year. It’s had a remarkable evolution since release a few years ago, allowing you to get very narrow with targeting and exclusions. In this episode, we highlight some of the top Q&As from the Google Hangout.
- Is everyone and their grandmother running Facebook Ads?
- Should you even be running paid traffic?
- How to limit your downside and budgets
- Understanding the FB ad structures: Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads
- Campaign goals and objectives within the ad platform
- Creating different audience types based on your goals and their behavior
- Setting up custom conversions and passing through shopping cart data
- Walk-through of a basic Facebook Ad setup
- Learning the ad targeting system – And, Or, Exclusions, Demographics, Behavior, etc..
- Putting website visitors in different buckets: customers, cart abandons, visitors, repeat visits
- Walk-through of Power Editor (Google Chrome)
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune