This week we learn about the best practices and common mistakes store owners make with live chat on their website, and how to create a better customer experience. Helpflow is a done-for-you live chat service where agents communicate with website visitors on your behalf.
- What is Helpflow and the problem it solves?
- How can a 3rd party learn the nuts and bolts of your business?
- Best practices from managing over 3,000+ live chats per week
- How a B2B client captured a $4,000 order with live chat
- Differences in B2B vs B2C live chat communication strategy
- How to NOT bother the visitor with live chat
- Recommended live chat software to get started with
Mentions In The Episode
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune