As a digital marketer for over 10 years to numerous international brands, Luna Vega got on the show this week to talk about some high level e-commerce strategies for the small business owner. She recently published a book called The Global Influence, inspired by her work in the e-commerce space all over the world.
- When should you expand your brand to the international level?
- Brand identity and dealing with cultural differences in marketing
- Understanding who you are as a brand and the audience
- Social media saturation among different international markets
- What do larger brands struggle with on a day-to-day basis?
- Quality, quantity, and distribution of content marketing efforts
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 26:46
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune