What synergies does a bricks and mortars business have with an online eCommerce platform? Tune in to hear Matt Lear from Leamington Electric Supply discuss his experience with the Shopify platform and how they got the first sale of $1,600 organically. LES has been in business for over 25 years in the Canadian electrical wholesale supplies business, and recently expanded into the residential lighting market. Matt was also kind enough to give all listeners a 15% discount code for any purchase at their online store, with the promo code at the end of the episode!
- Synergies of a bricks and mortars business with an eCommerce platform
- Should you do an Apple iPad giveaway contest?
- How less is more when offering options to customers
- Using a 1-800 number to close online sales for high-priced items
- How to choose a ceiling fan for your home
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 21:28
- Direct Download: Or right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via app for streaming and RSS for subscriptions
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Stitcher: Internet radio Stream
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, please help leave a positive review on iTunes!