Is your business structure and finance organized properly? Matt Paulson joins me this week to talk about some best practices in financial management, dealing with the IRS, avoiding scams, legal bullying, and much more.
- The importance of separating business and personal finances
- What’s the proper way to pay yourself
- A $3,000 mistake Matt made early on with the IRS
- Do you still need to file taxes if you didn’t make money?
- What are IRS quarterly tax estimates for businesses?
- What’s the difference between a bookkeeper and accountant?
- How to avoid business scams, legal bullying, staff stealing, and more
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 23:36
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune