Thanks for being a part of this journey to Episode #100. Today I discuss how the podcast works behind the scenes, hosting our first live mastermind meetup on 9/28/2014 in Austin, Texas, and a special Q&A session generated from listeners around the world. For more information about the meetup, click on the “Mastermind” tab at buildmyonlinestore.com and join the mailing list.
- Mastermind meetup in Austin, TX on 9/28/2014
- How do you choose who to interview and what goes on behind the scene?
- How do I know if my e-commerce site is a hero or zero?
- How long should I run my business before changing ideas?
- Is SEO still worth doing, as I’ve heard mixed reviews?
- How do you determine if finding a job to fund the business is a good decision?
- What strategy has brought in the most revenue for #BALLER Leather?
- Do you have a good system for using analytics?
Mentions in the Episode:
- Smart Marketer
- Forever Jobless #28: How Long Should You Give Your Startup A Chance For?
- Dynamite Circle
- Three Profit Pillars of Email Marketing
- HITC – 6 Lessons I Learned Leaving Banking To Become An Entrepreneur
- Tropical MBA – A 21st Century Financial Script
- Why Content Marketing Fails
- The Convergence Of SEO & Content Marketing
- Link Building vs. Content Marketing
- How To Build A Content Marketing Strategy
- Build & Operate A Content Marketing Machine
- #BALLER Leather
- Rustic Artistry
- Diamond Candles
- Hidden Socks Club
- Industry Portage
- New Life Christian Jewelry
Episode Length: 25:07
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune