Bestselling author, entrepreneur, and former hedge fund manager James Altucher joins us this week to talk about choosing yourself. He stresses the daily practice of maintaining your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health to succeed in the long term.
James also gives some advice to those who feel stuck in life, and are trying to break free to gain time, income, and mobility freedom.
- 06:00 – The premise of his book Choose Yourself
- 07:30 – Why “going to school and getting a job” is not viable anymore
- 10:00 – How this is the best time to be an entrepreneur
- 13:00 – The process vs event of choosing yourself
- 15:30 – Balancing your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health
- 18:00 – Why you must surround yourself with the right people
- 19:30 – Nature vs. nurture and the effect it has on us over time
- 21:30 – Dealing with positive and negative feedback
- 23:30 – The biggest challenge and overcoming it when choosing yourself
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 26:38
Blogs Posts To Check Out:
- How to Stop Procrastinating by Using the “2-Minute Rule”
- Shipwire: Free shipping promotions: the guide
- 10 Ways To Make All Bloggers Want (To Work With) You
- 10 Reasons Why You Have To Quit Your Job This Year
- The High Stakes Poker Scam (A Vietnam Travel Story)
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!