Travis is in Utah this week and Terry is stressing out about his Kickstarter campaign because it’s ready to launch this week. We talk about some behind-the-scenes preparations and stuff you should look out for if you’re going to go down this path.
- How to DIY photography and media assets
- The details and challenges of product photography
- With photography and video, it’s a numbers game
- Catch-22 of press momentum and building up a bang
- How do you keep pushing the snowball so it gets bigger and bigger?
- The challenge of pricing correctly when you have no orders
- Negotiating with leverage when you have no orders and backers
Mentions In The Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune