Many blogs talk about leaving your job, but few discuss what happens right after. In this episode, I discuss five paradigm shifts that happen to your life right after quitting your job and taking the leap.
- 03:00 – Why this episode?
- 04:00 – My story before I quit my job
- 05:00 – Personal finance is the ground zero of entrepreneurship
- 06:00 – Event vs. process of quitting your job
- 06:30 – #1: Time
- 08:00 – #2: Health
- 09:00 – #3: Finances
- 10:30 – #4: Comfort zones
- 13:00 – #5: Law of averages
Mentions in the Episode:
- Rick Mulready
- The Not-So-Sexy Step That Every Entrepreneur Must Take
- Pat Flynn
- Corbett Barr
- Caleb Wojcik
- Tropical MBA
- Awesome Clairty Podcast with Andrew Youderian
- Jim Rohn
Episode Length: 16:57
Blogs Post To Check Out:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
New Samples For #Baller Leather: