Rick Mulready hosts the Inside Social Media podcast, where he interviews Heads of Social Media at large companies such as Coca Cola, Taco Bell, NASA, NBA, GE, and Ford. Rick gets them to talk about their success and failures in social media, and how small businesses can apply them to their own business without a large advertising budget.
- Modeling what big brands and companies are doing in social media
- Listening to your customer and not wasting time on various platforms
- Narrowing down which social media platform you should focus on
- What types of content are big brands promoting on social media?
- How are big brands measuring the ROI of social media efforts?
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 32:13
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune