Brian Honigman is a marketing consultant, speaker, and freelance writer at Forbes, Huffington Post, Business Insider, and many other publications. I asked Brian to come on the show after reading his article “The Future Of Content Marketing: 6 Predictions For Content Curation” to talk about high level strategy in content creation vs. curation.
- Publication breakdown of Forbes, Huffington Post, and other sites
- What are the editors looking for in a guest post?
- Difference between content curation vs. content creation
- Where content curation can add value (or not)
- How do you measure the ROI of content over the long term?
Mentions in the Episode:
- The Future Of Content Marketing: 6 Predictions For Content Creation
- Brian Honigman
- This American Life
Episode Length: 23:39
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune