As lifelong Apple devotees that love all things Apple, Happy Owl Studio found it difficult to find protective cases and covers that are chic, useful and affordable for the iPad, iPhone, and Macbook Air. Named “the World’s chicest iPad case” by Newsweek.com, tune in on how they run the business and stand out in a very competitive marketplace. In the first episode, I interview Ajay Mantri who heads the eCommerce operations at Happy Owl Studio.
- How do you stand out in a crowded market?
- What are the benefits of giving your product a personality?
- How do they use Pinterest to increase sales?
- What are some nuances of manufacturing in China?
- Cart abandonment conversion, customer service, and much more!
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Shopify – eCommerce Platform
- Zendesk – Customer Service Ticketing System
- Square – Credit Card Reader for Apple and Android devices
- Elasso – Cart Abandonment App on the Shopify platform
Episode Length: 22:19
- Direct Download: Or right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via app for streaming and RSS for subscriptions
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Stitcher: Internet radio Stream
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, please help leave a positive review on iTunes!
Here is one of their promo videos I enjoyed: