One of the few Magento Gold partners in California, Andy Etemadi from EYEMAGINE joins us this week to talk about the platform and e-commerce best practices.
Clients include HP, Disney, 99 Ranch, Jones Soda, TokiDoki, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, and many more.
Andy Etemadi is Founder and Chief Technology Officer of EYEMAGINE, a full service eCommerce agency based in Irvine, CA.
EYEMAGINE designs, implements, and integrates highly profitable eCommerce Enterprise storefronts with the primary objective of increasing revenue and profitability.
- 04:00 – Background of EYEMAGINE
- 04:30 – Differences between Magento Gold, Silver, and Bronze Partners
- 08:00 – Andy’s history in the E-commerce industry
- 10:30 – Magento compared to other platforms
- 14:00 – Growth of the Magento platform
- 19:00 – How larger businesses approach the E-commerce process
- 21:00 – Andy’s E-Commerce best practices – Images, Video, and Messaging
- 25:30 – Building authenticity in your brand
- 32:00 – Lessons from bigger players in E-Commerce
- 35:00 – Recommended Software and Tools
- 36:00 – Analytics and SEM in bigger companies
- 42:00 – Growth and trends in mobile commerce
- 47:30 – Changing from an old legacy platform to Magento
- 49:00 – Words of wisdom in choosing an E-commerce platform
SUPPORT THE SHOW: If you’re into audio learning like listening to podcasts, check out buildmyonlinestore.com/audible to get a free audiobook download from Audible when you sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Mentions in the Episode:
- Zag: The Number One Strategy of High Performance Brands
- Book summary of Zag by Cooler Insights
- Magento Go
- Sgt. Grit – Grunt.com
- Episode 33 with Ezra Firestone
- My Habit
- Simply Bridal
- Responsive website design
Episode Length: 51:29
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!
amazing insights great job Terry