Today we talk about Terry’s 30-day challenge of building out his Youtube channel called That’s Pawesome. It’s a video blog about animal rescue volunteering where the goal is to inspire more people to step up, and ultimately send more traffic to the store Forever Home Blankets. Videos are published three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays at 7:00AM EST.
- Why video for animal rescue content?
- The method Travis uses to produce videos for Effective Ecommerce
- Filming and production techniques learned after two weeks
- Subscriber count and engagement rates
- What does watch time time mean for your channel?
- Is vlogging the future of reality TV?
- Terry’s Youtube Channel: That’s Pawesome
- Shots Studios on This Week In Startups
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune