Continuing the key takeaways from VidCon 2015, this week we talk about Youtube analytics and the wealth of data they provide. From exact match search keywords (wow!) to referring channels, there is a lot of data that you can leverage to further optimize your channel.
- Key metrics to track for your channel
- Getting deep into the data, views, and traffic sources
- How to identify your ideal viewer?
- How to use search keywords in Youtube
- How to leverage referral traffic from other channels
- How to identify potential partners for video collaborations
- Understanding and making use of the like/dislike system
- Rethinking annotations, cards, and mobile traffic
- Four types of videos for e-commerce stores
Mentions In The Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune