This week a book called “The Amazon Expansion Plan” comes out on Thursday November 10th, 2016 by my friend Kiri Masters. As the founder of Bobsled Marketing, she has helped dozens of crowdfunding campaigns on-board to Amazon after their funding efforts are completed. In this episode we talk about how the Amazon sales channel has changed, actions against review clubs, and the future for merchants building their own brand.
- Is launching on Amazon right for your brand?
- Protecting your brand in a multichannel environment
- How to set up, scale or integrate with Amazon’s logistics infrastructure
- Processes and considerations for expanding international
- The current state of counterfeiters and brands leaving Amazon
- Other AMZ markets: Canada, the UK, and Europe
- Marketing your products on Amazon: getting reviews, product listing optimization, paid advertising, and other traffic sources
- Amazon review club changes
- Kiri’s AMZ Facebook Group: Amazon Channel Mastery For Brands
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune