Finding someone to help out with certain tasks can be tedious and stressful, so we’re here to help out by applying our domain knowledge of e-commerce to help improve the traffic, sales, and backend of your online store. Here are a few reasons to consider working together:
- Reliability: You already know who we are and how to find us. Unlike freelancers on Elance or Odesk that can be unreliable or unresponsive, we are here all the time. We also run our own stores, so we know what we’re doing.
- Expertise: No need to sift through resumes of random candidates or virtual assistants only to worry about security, quality of work, and lack of project management. For the past three years we’ve demonstrated our expertise and are here to help you out.
- Price: We don’t run a huge marketing agency with big overhead and staff, so naturally this means cost savings for you. Large marketing agencies are often an expensive option that isn’t practical for everyone. By being a smaller player, this also allow us to give you more attention and care.
Below are a list of tasks that we can help out with. If you have a bespoke project that’s not included below, kindly fill out the form at the end of the page and we can brainstorm on how to work together.
Email Marketing & Newsletter Setup
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to increase sales for your online store because you can communicate directly with prospective and previous customers. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Register and setup an email marketing service
- Create lists and segments so that you can start gathering emails
- Integrate and setup with your current shopping cart solution
- Setup email capture forms on your website (exit pop-up, corner, or scroll bar)
- Create custom opt-in content (crash course, checklist, or guide) to build your list
- Great for existing stores that need to catch up on their online marketing
Product Updates & Descriptions
For stores that need to tune up existing product pages with new images, descriptions, or content – we can help do the grunt work so that you can spend your time on more productive tasks. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Update and replace existing product descriptions, pricing, and details
- Add or replace existing product images and video
- Optimize on-site SEO elements such as Title, H1, meta, Alt tags, and more
- Streamline and re-organize product categories
- Great for existing stores that need to do some housekeeping and updates
E-Commerce Store Setup
If you need an e-commerce site built but don’t have the time to DIY or get involved in the technicals, we can build your store from the ground up using a hosted shopping cart solution like Shopify or BigCommerce. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Setup a shopping cart and website theme on Shopify or BigCommerce
- Upload product images, descriptions, and categories
- Setup on-site SEO such as Title, H1, Img
, and meta descriptions
- Implement shipping policy, zone rates, taxes, and logistics
- Register and setup email marketing software and signup forms
- Integration of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and heatmap software
- Install live chat, product reviews, and abandon cart email templates
- Does not include domain, photography, logos, artwork, or brand assets.
- Limit 25 products for initial setup, rates increase as it goes up.
Blog Posts & Content Management
It’s been hammered over and over – content is the gateway drug to get customers exposed and engaged to your brand. But chances are you don’t have the time or energy to sit down every week and create a blog post, so here’s how we can help:
- 1-3 blog posts every week, 500-800 words
- Done-for-you content writing, editing, and publication
- Interviews of industry experts, connectors, and persuaders
- SEO optimized content and targeted keywords
- White-hat method to build backlinks, content, and industry relationships