Glen Richardson, CMO of Fruugo joins us this week to talk about selling physical products in Europe. The landscape is vastly different from North America and Australia, as you’ve got dozens of countries with various forms of regulations, VAT, import tax, and legal issues to juggle. Fruugo is a global marketplace that makes it easier for merchants and buyers to shop online through the lens of international commerce.
- The problem of cross-border e-commerce
- Languages, different currencies, and logistics
- Complications with VAT, HTS codes, and import duties
- Shopping trends and current state of transactions
- Ideal customers for Fruugo and the retail landscape
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 35:11
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
Interesting, are they like Zazzle?