Instagram Stories just launched last week and Terry has been experimenting around with the new feature. Averaging 3,500 views per day, this week we chat about the big picture, strategic moves, and possible improvements that might be coming in the near future.
- What are “Instagram Stories” and how do they differ from regular posts?
- Fun vs. curated content in your daily life
- Basic overview of how Instagram Stories works
- What’s the strategic move by Facebook behind Instagram Stories?
- Impression #1: UI/UX placement of Stories
- Impression #2: Getting to your bio page is difficult
- Impression #3: Have a narrative structure to your posts
- Impression #4: How often should you post?
- Impression #5: It’s a wait & see game
- Impression #6: Should you use Instagram Stories?
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune