Email marketing is still one of the most effective ways to increase sales and grow your business. Not only that, it’s also a communication channel that you own directly to reach out to customers. In this episode, we discuss email strategies for pre-purchase, post-purchase, and ongoing content marketing to keep building the relationship with your customers.
- ROI of email marketing vs social media, SEO, adwords, and other campaigns
- Pre-purchase strategy and overcoming objections via email
- Adding personality, stories, and tone of email content
- Optimizing transaction emails in check-out and order confirmations
- Post-sale content marketing and maintaining the relationship
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 36:07
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
Great interview, thanks Terry.
Glad you enjoyed it!
that’s great we do this but not as much as he suggests thanks love it
Great interview. Learnt some valuable information that I can apply to some projects that I’m currently working on.