The other day I ran across a very thought-provoking question: “If we were having this discussion 3 years from today, and you were looking back over those 3 years, what has to have happened in your life both personally and professionally, for you to feel happy with your progress?”
- The Dan Sullivan Question
- Where were we three years ago today?
- Misguided attitude towards sales in society
- Dealing with fluctuating confidence levels
- What is your unique skill-set?
- Feeling insecure about your business
- When “success” doesn’t come as fast as you’d like
- Where do we see ourselves three years from now?
Mentions In The Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune