Pinterest has matured from a virtual scrapbook into a full fledged marketing platform. Carole Rains from Rustic Artistry joins us this week to talk about her journey in building up 9,000+ followers and 300+ re-pins per day. We discuss how to approach the platform from a high level and use Travis’ store as a case study on how someone should get started with Pinterest.
- How does Pinterest compare to other social media platforms?
- How to develop a content strategy for Pinterest
- How much time commitment is needed?
- What scheduling tools are available to use?
- Why you must drip-feed the content over time.
- How to format images and choosing content that works.
- Shared boards, analytics, PPC, and direct messaging
- Pinterest On-Site SEO best practices
- 5 quick wins to get started within a day
- Lead generation and capturing emails with Pinterest
- First impressions of PPC on Pinterest
- Common mistakes novices make starting out
- Getting on the radar of popular boards
Mentions In The Episode:
- Rustic Artistry
- Emu Bliss
- Tailwind: http://mbsy.co/
- PicMonkey: http://www.picmonkey.
- Pin Them All: http://pinthemall.net/
- Viral email signup pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/
- Pinterest for Business: https://business.
- Wisestamp for Email Signatures: http://www.wisestamp.
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune