Terry’s Kickstarter just launched this week and was funded in 5 hours. In this episode we talk about some of the challenges ahead and keeping the momentum going. You check out the project by going to foreverhomeblankets.com. This episode is also brought to you by Packlane, an online shop that lets you design, print, and create custom product packaging with minimum orders as low as 10. You can choose a box style, upload a design quickly, preview it in 3D, and receive a quote instantly.
- Crowdfunding: How strong are your traffic muscles?
- Standing out from the hundreds of projects in your category
- Is it worth doing if you already have a website?
- Video stats, conversion stats, and average order size
- Should you have high reward tiers of $200+?
- Building momentum via Instagram
- Why crowdfunding is a terrible way to make money
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune