Welcome to Part 2 of 3 in the Amazon E-Commerce series. In this episode, we discuss optimizing your product listing, descriptions, and getting traffic to your product. Brad DeGraw sells his own private label weight loss supplements and runs an Amazon community over at FBAhotlist.com.
- 04:30 – The three most important words in your product title
- 06:00 – How do you find keywords for optimization
- 07:00 – Why Brad changes his titles, descriptions, and benefits WEEKLY
- 09:00 – Giving people the WOW! rather than the HOW
- 10:30 – Using HTML in product descriptions to stand out
- 12:00 – Why reviews are more critical than product descriptions
- 13:00 – The one tip that will double your conversions
- 15:00 – Optimizing the Q&A section
- 18:00 – Understanding the User Review system on Amazon
- 20:00 – How to leverage 1-star reviews to your advantage
- 23:00 – Following keyword trends and getting in front of the traffic
- 26:00 – How should brands optimize on Amazon?
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 29:15
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!