Fridge-To-Go is a range of cooler bags that keeps its contents cold for up to 8 hours unlike any other product on the market. Tune in to hear how Noelle brought this patented product to market in Australia and her experience in running the business since 2006.
- 02:30 – Background of Fridge-To-Go and origins of the product
- 05:00 – Applications of the product – school, leisure, travel, and more
- 07:00 – Scaling the manufacturing operations and managing product lines
- 09:00 – Corporate, mass volume, and making minimum quantities
- 11:00 – 80/20 of product sales and revenues
- 11:30 – Working with manufacturing lead times and forecasting
- 16:00 – Evaluating initial customer feedback and integrating changes
- 19:30 – Being in different niches with the same product
- 23:00 – Working with the inventor, new designs, and patents
- 26:00 – Marketing, blogger outreach, and word of mouth marketing
- 33:00 – Building a business without any technical or design background
- 36:00 – Keeping it simple with the parents and children that use the product
- 39:00 – Why you shouldn’t try to be everything for everybody
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 44:53
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!