Cart abandonment is an issue that plagues e-commerce stores with industry averages of 60-70%. Vero is a tool that allows you to send behavioral-based emails, in order to get customers back to your online store to complete purchases.
Co-Founder Chris Hexton joins us this week to talk about setting up such a campaign and successful case studies of his clients.
- 04:00 – Background of email marketing and behavioral email
- 06:00 – Getting started with behavioral email campaigns
- 08:00 – Building persona into the emails and different approaches to take
- 10:00 – Understanding the psychology of sequencing
- 15:30 – How FlightFox uses cart abandonment emails
- 17:30 – Best practices in cart abandonment emails
- 19:00 – Common mistakes and mindset obstacles business owners have
- 22:00 – Industry average email open rates and measuring your results
- 24:00 – Email re-marketing to existing customers
- 26:30 – Long-term focus on building a relationship of trust
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 29:42
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!