Travis and I both have birthdays this week, so we got a bit sentimental on what we’re doing in life and our bigger purpose over the next few years. We started out as guys wanting to quit our jobs and build a business, but now that it’s happened – what’s next? This is a theme we’re seeing across the board among folks that have been in this movement for over two years, so tune in to hear how we plan to break through this barrier in life.
If you’d like to join a private community of e-commerce entrepreneurs that own their own brand, manufacturing, and inventory working together to solve their business problems, shoot an email to [email protected]
- Updates from Terry: $25K/mo+ mastermind group in E-Commerce Mafia
- Updates from Travis: Only working 1 hour a week, WTF?
- You’ve quit your job, built a business, and now what?
- What do you want your legacy and impact to be on the world?
- Utilizing marketing skills for industries that do it poorly
- Passion is selfish, purpose is selfless
- Cutting deals and creating serendipitous situations
- How travel reduces your productivity and routine
Mentions in the Episode:
- Hip Undies
- Giving References For Former Employees
- US Department Of Labor Wage & Hour Division (WHD)
- Pencils Of Promise
- Steve Poizner
- The Alchemist
- Cal Newport – The Passion Trap
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune