Oddly obsessed with all things robots, married couple Nicholas and Angela from Kansas City, Missouri, decided on a whim one day to do nothing other than to build one themselves. After piecing together parts found at their favorite antique and thrift stores, they created their first robot friend. Since that day, Nicholas and Angela have added many fabulously geeky robots to their beloved robotic collection, and have sold over 300 robots to passionate fans around the world.
- How to build a robot
- How to find a pivot point in your business
- Working with art galleries to promote your product
- Foot traffic vs online traffic
- Using offline channels to reach different customer segments
- Having passion and putting yourself out there
- Developing a process and standard operating procedure
- Working together as an entrepreneurial couple
Mentions in the Episode:
Episode Length: 30:48
- Direct Download: Or right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes for free!
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Internet Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune
- If you enjoyed this episode, leave a positive review on iTunes!