Having been a part of various mastermind groups for the past two years, Travis and I discuss our experiences in this episode. Some have worked out better than others, and we’ve taken note on the improvements that we’d make into our own mastermind group, which will be re-launched on the week of October 19th 2014.
If you’re looking to join a family of e-commerce entrepreneurs, stay tuned on the announcement this week because you belong here with us.
- Updates (Travis): Youtube marketing
- Updates (Terry): Repositioning and Zero to One
- Our experience with other mastermind groups
- Should you go broad or niche when choosing a mastermind?
- Accountability, focus, and motivation
- Knowledge, exchanging ideas, and constructive criticism
- Peers, mentors, and advisors
- Collaboration and cross promotions
- Name of the upcoming mastermind group and how to join
Mentions in the Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune