With hindsight 20/20, Travis and I look back on seven mistakes we made starting our online stores and what we would do differently. Like most things in entrepreneurship, you’ll never get the full picture weeks, months, or even years later.
- The challenges of naming your business
- The power of repeat purchases and customer lifetime value
- Discovering your customer’s worldview and identity.
- Why you shouldn’t listen to everyone’s advice (even ours).
- What makes a tribe different from a customer base?
- Why sometimes you need to just take a step back and relax.
Mentions in the Episode:
- Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download
- iTunes: Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Android: Listen via Stitcher Radio streaming
- Blackberry: Listen via the Blackberry Podcast App
- Zune: Listen via Zune